Vans
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vans

Vans Employee Review

Fun place to work at!

Working at Vans is probably the best job I’ve had! I get to work with a really fun team that I get along with easily and you get super awesome perks like discounted shoes! Depending on your store you might average 2-3 shifts a week. Vans has a great and healthy work culture!

Pros

Discount on shoes Fun team Christmas parties

Cons

Short hours

Same role

Great place to work however hours can sometimes be limited. The job is good and the discounts are great, there is also bonus pay available for good performance.
Same role

Not worth working over the christmas period

Working at vans was initially fun and exciting, with great opportunities to learn the retail structure. However, management was harsh with no communication and often problems arose that were not dealt with at all. My pay was taxed half and the problem was not fixed till after my last pay check, even though I messaged trying to sort it out months before. The team however was very friendly and welcoming, and the atmosphere was great.

Pros

Friendly team

Cons

Low pay and poor communication
Same role

Vibrant and fun working atmosphere

A typical day of work consist of general housekeeping and cleaning of the store, receiving stock and pricing stock. Helping customers as the number one priority to achieve sales and KPIs. Being aware of store and personal budgets. My co-workers where supportive and where great team players . The hardest part of the job would be to try and reach personal budgets on the quieter days and the enjoyable part of the job was to assist customers and delivering exceptional customer service.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vans. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vans
  • Fun place to work at!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?