Vans
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vans Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate3 reviews
Australia3 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,954 reviews

Great place to work however hours can sometimes be limited. The job is good and the discounts are great, there is also bonus pay available for good performance.

Not worth working over the christmas period

Working at vans was initially fun and exciting, with great opportunities to learn the retail structure. However, management was harsh with no communication and often problems arose that were not dealt with at all. My pay was taxed half and the problem was not fixed till after my last pay check, even though I messaged trying to sort it out months before. The team however was very friendly and welcoming, and the atmosphere was great.

Pros

Friendly team

Cons

Low pay and poor communication

Vibrant and fun working atmosphere

A typical day of work consist of general housekeeping and cleaning of the store, receiving stock and pricing stock. Helping customers as the number one priority to achieve sales and KPIs. Being aware of store and personal budgets. My co-workers where supportive and where great team players . The hardest part of the job would be to try and reach personal budgets on the quieter days and the enjoyable part of the job was to assist customers and delivering exceptional customer service.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vans?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vans. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3