Velrada
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Velrada Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
- competitive pay
- decent work life balance

- management is still learning

- does not utilise skillset of its employees

- needs improvement on people growth
Cons:
There's too much toxicity in the workplace. The manages are incompetent, but the employees are the ones who suffer the consequences of their failed decisions. They also like pressuring employees into working for longer hours and doing tasks that they shouldn't be doing. I guarantee that you won't like the environment here.

Pros:

You'll gain some experience relevant to the industry.
I was made fake promises regarding growth in terms of salary and upward mobility. They did not deliver on those promises, so I had to quit. So, be cautious before joining them, especially if you are ambitious like me.
Pros
The work culture is not bad.
There's too much of everything here. There's too much work, too much stress, and too much toxicity. Management creates a toxic work atmosphere because of its incompetence. Many employees are better than the managers but the managers believe otherwise, so they decisions that are subpar at best.
PROS: A great place to build your resume. You may have the opportunity to work on some new technology.

CONS: Upper management is horrible. Their leadership is out of touch, discriminate and expects too much with no supplies to get the job done properly. New policies come out all the time with no regard on how it will affect the team members. Furthermore, you basically will have lesser of "own time" because you will work long hours for little pay or appreciation.
This company treats its employees like robots who have to work and work. Working here means being ready to be treated with no dignity. The work atmosphere is horrible and lifeless. Don't settle for this company. You deserve better.
Pros
The benefits are okay, but you could do better.
Cons
You won't be treated like a human.
The job is very demanding, management would just agree to whatever day or time the client would require. They can't say no even if we are fully booked in the week. In the end, we would need to cancel the client and reschedule over the weekend. Weekends can be fully booked as well, which leaves us no time for our families and ourselves.
If you want to join this company, get ready to be lied to, obstructed, pressured and diminished. Management is clueless and treats the employees as numbers instead of key contributors. Do not have a clear vision, flat structure with no much movement for upward advancement and lack of training and development for front line team members. I would avoid this company if I were you.
Pros
No Pros to be mentioned at all.
There were a lot communication issues and problems while coordinating with international teams. I felt it affected my performance and led to project delays. The management needs to look into it!
Internal communication needs improving.
There are no proper systems in place which bring about confusion.

You have to work long hours.

The management is not supportive.
Pros
Employee benefits.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Velrada?