Verint Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

Fast paced work environment that asks for the very best you.
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS19 August 2019
Verint challenges it's people to take on as much work as possible and push themselves. There are times that I did not have enough time to finish my workload. It was fun and dynamic work environment.
Bad management, no job advancement or security don't bother.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Weybridge/Home based5 August 2019
OK place to work for to be fair, but management skills were zero, as for job advancement it is ignored even when asked for. Job security? There is none as i got made redundant in a short period of time due to so called cutbacks even though i was one of the more experienced engineers who was constantly helping the other engineers.
You are just a number....
Poor use of experienced talent; poor communication of responsibilities.
PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ14 June 2019
Low-level shop for low-end systems and opportunities; not what it could be. My hiring manager was "flattened" out of the org after my offer and before starting. The position no longer was what he had offered or described. It was a position requiring far less skill, experience, intelligence and enthusiasm than I had been led to believe.
In the main a good place to work
EMEA Channel Marketing Programme Manager B2B (Former Employee) –  Weybridge, Surrey14 May 2019
Fast pace environment to work, lots of opportunity, however company is very susceptible to out side economic factors particularlarly in the contact centre environment.
Pros
Good partner eco system
Cons
Volitile job security.
Great company
Solutions Consultant - EMEA (Former Employee) –  Weybridge6 May 2019
A great company to work for.

Experts in customer engagement solutions for a wide range of industries.

Would recommend Verint to other people as a great company to work for.
Comments
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CO11 April 2019
Nothing to add at this time as I have not worked for Verint for more than 3 years now, and a typical day for my position would vary from location to location.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Melville, NY3 April 2019
Co-workers were fantastic. There were some challenges but the overall atmosphere was great. Management challenges you but does not micro manage you.
Great work environment but became stressful once acquisition went through
Senior SDR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL1 March 2019
Workplace culture was a bit stressful once Verint acquired my company, OpinionLab. I felt like there would be lay-offs and did not feel secure in my job.
Pros
great people, great benefits
Cons
unsure of lay-offs with acquisition
Love the People
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA14 February 2019
Overall, this is a great company to work for with absolutely great people to collaborate with. There are some areas where politics and poor management interfere with what really is a great company atmosphere. IT leadership is poor with no strategic direction or real understanding of technology.
Pros
Free lunches on Wednesday. Great people.
Cons
Some politics / Poor IT Leadership
Good Work Life Balance
Accounts Payable Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka6 February 2019
Good Work Life Balance,Good salary benefits,Good Job Security/Advancement,Good Management & Very good
Job Culture.
Understanding management with employee concentric behavior.
Pros
Fringe Benefits
Cons
Shifts
great job
Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NY28 January 2019
I was with the company when we started out. We took the company public. I learned alot with the company. It was a great learning experience with the company.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
really no cons
Great products and colleagues
Manager Presales and Consulting APAC (Current Employee) –  Singapore26 January 2019
Opportunities are there for those who put in the hours, as is expected with most technology companies nowadays.
Compensation for extra work however is not available, although expected.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Expense claims process is slow and antiquated
Verint India
(www.verint.com) worked as Consultant Projects (Former Employee) –  India13 December 2018
Overall average working environment. Changes in Management impacts working culture which has happened lately. Internal politics is worst. Cant rely on working in this organization with long term view.
Pros
Other benefits like Medical, Birthday allowances etc
Cons
no growth path
High mgmt expectations
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA5 December 2018
Fellow coworkers are supportive and working conditions are pleasant. Some mgmt expect employees to work ridiculous hours because it is "part of the job". Contract employees should not expect to be retained.
Run by finance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA3 October 2018
Verint is run primarily by finance but not in a 100% positive way. They believe the way to make money is to save money. Advancement has little to do with the merit of the approach, but who can benefit.
average for the industry
Senior Director Sales, (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA3 October 2018
Good organization but has issues consistent with other 1.5B publicly traded organizations. Company policies are needed but the level of focus that is needed can be disruptive.
Typical big corporation bureaucracy
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL23 August 2018
Management doesn't care about their staff and lies to them. I talked to my boss for a weekly team conference call once per week or two. I never knew what he wanted, and he never gave me a minute to even talk with him. Then, he gave me bad marks. I was overloaded with work. I was given the amount of work that three people should be doing.

Many employees and I were very underpaid. The company gradually stripped away benefits like 10% time, parties, monthly gift card raffles for people that did well that month. They even took away our quarterly bonuses. I took over responsibilities for two other people that left the department, and I got a tiny raise that year. By the time two years passed, I was making less money than when I started.

I did like, however, that I was not micro-managed. Partially because I only even met my manager twice in nearly two years. Wasn't a bad person, just a bad boss. The staff were mostly wonderful, I will say. The actual employees rather than purely managers/executives.

They let people go and hire people from other countries where they can pay less and have them work remotely.

Basically made it a boring and dry work environment and the worst company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Great peers to work with
Cons
Terrible benefits, terrible work environment, terrible management
No respect and treated poorly
Manage Product Support (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA18 July 2018
My manager was horrible, management is only watching out for their personal interest. Decisions are made that will affect your business but, you've no control. Your manager will walk-in with HR or send HR and walk people out, you're treated like an object, no feelings for you as a person. Leaders at top can't be so blind, they should take some responsibility for what is happening below them.
Pros
Commute and some flexibility of work
Cons
Horrible support management
Great company to work for with good life/work balance
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Weybridge, Surrey4 July 2018
Great place to work. Very busy but also very enjoyable place to work. Working on up to 20 projects at anyone time can be quite challenging but there is a great team of people to work with and along side yo at Verint. Some good training offered through the Verint online training centre.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Long hours sometimes due to workload
Fast Paced
Applications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Remote27 June 2018
Great to work there if you like fast-paced environment. Things happen quickly. Be prepared to make some decisions on your own, and support your customers