Veritas Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Veritas Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
-typical hard day
-not much maintenance

-only saw them once during recritment

-friendly staff

-good placements and good salary as well

-not much expansion or security
Worked here as a temp. Paid really well but hardly got placed after my first stint. Didnt ever read my availability emails and when they did actully call they didn't have much information about the role - Parking, start times etc.
Veritas is a great workplace filled with supportive and encouraging people - it's a great feeling walking into work every morning knowing you've just entered such a positive environment
Veritas Recruitment is an amazing place to work. Supportive team and Managers who truly care about each and every persons success not only in the office but also in personal life.
I am a truly lucky person to work with such a great business.
Pros
Supportive managers and team
Veritas Recruitment is a great company to work for due to the outstanding culture, leadership and support.
Great place to work for due to the fantastic company culture and a management team who reward and recognise staff achievements.

I work with a team of experienced Recruitment professionals who know their market & have extensive networks with reputable organisations that allow us to provide premium opportunities to all our candidates.
I find Veritas Recruitment to be a fun work place with supportive management, focused on helping candidates find work and employers finding the right candidates. We have a strong leadership team that is able to give us clear strategic direction and are available to staff daily.

Every morning is spent with a quick 10 - 15 minute catchup, this ensures we are all on track and able to get assistance where necessary.

Open plan offices allow staff to communicate with each other, promoting a culture to share information.

Veritas Recruitment is a great place to work.
There is a great team of supportive consultants willing and happy to cross sell, share candidates, train newbies, offer advice and cover your desk when you get stuck and there is excellent administrative support.

It's a hardworking but fun working environment. Management provide flexibility with part time and job share options, flexible start times and of plenty of opportunity to work around family commitments.

The office environment is modern and comfortable and centrally located in the Parramatta CBD.
Veritas Recruitment gives me the opportunity to run my own desk with the backing of our Directors who are consistently encouraging us to maximize our own potential.

My co-workers have been a key factor behind my success having always been there when I am in need of a helping hand. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people that I work with, having to spend most of my hours here during the week. They help me get through it with an enjoyable, friendly and a happy culture.

I am consistently learning every day and would recommend anyone who is looking for work in the recruitment industry to be apart of the growth Veritas is occurring.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Veritas Recruitment?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veritas Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6