Verve Portraits
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Verve Portraits Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Great position if you work well independently and within a team.
You will need to create your own positive work culture as the hours are long and the team will become your family.
Why bother yourself with this company when there are a million similar roles with better salary, achievable opportunities, and reasonable work-life balance.

None of these exist at Verve.

Expect long hours, unreasonable over time (for studios) unpaid, and a job culture that revolves around a pseudo "family" illusion designed to make you feel guilty if you under achieve, take sick leave, or even annual leave.

This is one of the worst companies I've ever had the misfortune to work for.
I worked in the main diary department and I loved working here, the people are one in a million, supportive and helpful and the company is the same. I found the job security the only issue, if you didn't hit targets with no improvement after an intervention you may have been let go and I found no real progression, however that's was mainly due to my visa. As an Australian I'm sure it's very different.

The job hours are perfect and I felt happy to be leaving at 5 each day and not worrying about work the night/day before.
Pros
Everything, great place to work
Cons
No windows in the main diary department office
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verve Portraits. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3