Work life balance. Work a large variety of shifts, not necessarily two of the same in a row, nor have your rest days together. You can request shifts but there are normally no guarantees. Balance the rest of your life around that. Though nine weeks leave makes it all more bearable.
Though if desired and luck / nepotism is with you can work your way into one of the positions which have more regular hours.
- Can a non citizens apply for Victoria police2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Victoria Police? What are the steps along…2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Victoria Police?2 people answered
- Some helpful tips in filling out application form2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like?One person answered
- What are the working hours & cultureOne person answered
- What is the interview process like at Victoria Police?One person answered
- Can I do work experience hereOne person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Victoria Police?One person answered
- Is there an age limit