Victoria State Emergency Service
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Victoria State Emergency Service Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Lots of opportunity to travel and meet the great Volunteers who make the SES who they are. Plenty of opportunity for short term contracts and great people to work with.
Okay culture, whilst a small agency it supports over 4500 volunteers protecting the Victorian community. Issues with executive but only because of new team yet to open their eyes to the wider purpose of SES.
Often I would be welcomed warmly into the environment and I would feel a part of the team. I learned how important commitment to the cause is for not just this job, but for anything. Management are very kind and open, willing to take time out of their lives to help me in my work. Co-workers are the same, with many of them easy to get along with and more than happy to talk about either work or other things. The hardest part of the job is getting yourself started, but I think the most enjoyable part is shortly after this stage, when you feel a part of the culture and organisation. It's very welcoming and friendly.
Pros
Warm environment
Cons
Early start time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Victoria State Emergency Service?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria State Emergency Service. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7