Victoria University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Victoria University reviews

Victoria University

Victoria University Employee Review

Fun and friendly workplace

Friendly environment with a lot of room to grow. I have very good mentors from the management and I'm learning a lot from them that make thing easier with the job.

Pros

Free lunches, management bond with staff and students

Same role

Educational and seeing my students "grow and excel"!

The best part about my job is the teaching aspect side of it, teaching undergraduate students and most of all empower them with knowledge and providing them with the right tools to not only pass the subject matter but to excel and succeed in their dream jobs and beyond. The most challenging part is trying to make your superiors happy and delivering the subject matter according to their expectations. Overall I love my job, and I love to see my students grow and excel in their studies.

Pros

Good pay rates.

Cons

Long hours, preparing lesson plans and marking assignments.
Same role

Productive and Informative

Good work Environment. Learned more about the subjects I was teaching. Colleagues are very supportive. Vibrant workplace.

Horrible place to work

Stress, disorganised & toxic environment. Awful management. Worked to the bone and made to feel bad. I do not recommend working here at all. So glad to leave and find a wonderful place to work after this.

Cons

No work life balance. Emails all weekend and after hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Victoria University