Victoria University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Victoria University Employee Reviews in Melbourne City Centre VIC

Melbourne City Centre VIC4 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Stable employment with good benefits

Stable employment little opportunity for progression. Little or no training provided. Public service employment is good but can be very repetitive Good venues to work in providing excellent catering and function spaces. Staff good to work with and supportive of each other. A lot of red tape and barriers in place made some issues prohibitive to work with. Management had difficulty in curbing cost control in some departments. Costs involved delivering our products made it often difficult to make a profit. Good learning curve coming from private enterprise to government employment.

Pros

Stable employment

Cons

Staff morale was poor due to cost cutting measures

Perfect

VU has been very generous to me. Since I commenced my Law Studies, VU has entrusted me with various roles across different department. My Managers have been very supportive along the way.

I was lucky yo have a really good coordinator

Enjoyed the students as they are more motivated than TAFE and VET Private College students. Had a really good coordinator and found the culture quite good overall.

Best workplace

Loved my time at VU, great work culture & people. Lots of diversity and opportunity. Good location & friendly staff & students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Victoria University