Victoria University
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Victoria University Employee Reviews in St Albans VIC

St Albans VIC4 reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits

sessional instructor and temp arranement

deleivering paramedic courses was great till some management couldnt decided which way to go re costs. Other than that they were good to staff and paid well

Pros

wages

Cons

temp

I worked in the purchasing area using Finance 1

Within the accounts/purchasing department all employees got on well & although I was involved with purchasing for the Uni, at the end of each month assisted with the data entry of accounts receivable & payable. All within the department assisted each other where needed, & was a great work environment.

Pros

Good work balance

ever changing busy workplace with positive culture activities

Had no reason to complain about Victoria University but recently with the cuts in university funding jobs are not as secure as they used to be. Unfortunately VU introduced the Student as Staff program (students are getting employed and replacing permanent staff), this is creating friction In the workplace.Due to all these changes I decided to take up a VSP.

Pros

great superannuation scheme

Cons

university funding cuts causing insecurity in the workplace

A Great place to work, I learnt alot, enjoy every minute that I was working there

A very enjoyable atmosphere, a great place to work, very friendly co-workers, busy but productive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victoria University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Victoria University
  • St Albans VIC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?