Victorian Government
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Victorian Government Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
collaboraive environment. Great facilities
Facilities are excellent. Open office with great kitchen facilities, breakout areas and conference rooms. Office is modern and airy. Management style is friendly and open to collaboration with all areas
enjoyable and challengning
Early starts
review sessions with managers

updating stakeholders on past delivery and future delivery (bi-daily)

continual expectations on the ability to change backlogs etc
Bannockburn College
This is a very difficult school to work at. Many students have anger management issues and are extremely difficult to manage. Teaching staff do not get enough support with these challenging students. It is a shame because the students who want to learn are deprived from being taught due to the constant disruption of unruly children.
Very Good organisation to work
Lucky to get a job in this organisation. I am very happy about this. Easy work profile, no stress, flexibility working hours, supportive team and management l, value employees and
Very professional. Very hardworking. Happy culture. Very supportive This was a very good placement and I was very happy to work there.
Very professional. Very hardworking. Happy culture. Very supportive
This was a very good placement and I was very happy to work there.

Pay was quite good and my boss was a lovely person and very supportive and looked after her team
Good place to work, with good advancement oportunities
Good place to work with good advancement opportunities.

Good support for ongoing training and learning

Opportunity for work/life balance, working from home is available
Productive and great people to work with
I loved my time at VPSC . I know for a fact that my manager and the team I was on played a big role in my overall experience.VPSC truly does show appreciation to their employees.Great atmosphere, leadership really cares about your development.
Operations
Daily responsibility to ensure delivery of all planning online services to all stakeholders who access the systems is available when they need it to be.
Poor working environment with very little pay
A very nice clinic but unfortunately it has lot of political issues in the company especially very poor management with very poor salary. They will not support you at all.
Amazing opportunities
Highly recommend, great hours when I learned heaps. Hours were long but rewards were many. Management was very supportive and the networking with co-workers was outstanding.
Hardest part of the job was lack of direction and most enjoyable part of the job was autonomy to create.
Pros
Interesting
On a typical day at VGSO I would ensure all Solicitors were assisted where needed to ensure smooth running of the office.
I learnt almost everything I know when it comes to Administration here and also time management skills.

Management was a little tough but was supported by all my co workers.

The hardest part of this position was trying to stay positive in a bullying environment.

The most enjoyable was again the variety and also the potential the position had.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victorian Government. Our community is ready to answer.
Victorian Government Reviews by Location