Victorian Government Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Poor working environment with very little pay
dental clinician (Former Employee) –  Wodonga VIC13 September 2018
A very nice clinic but unfortunately it has lot of political issues in the company especially very poor management with very poor salary. They will not support you at all.
Amazing opportunities
Network Manager Barwon South West Region (Former Employee) –  Victoria, ENG2 November 2014
Highly recommend, great hours when I learned heaps. Hours were long but rewards were many. Management was very supportive and the networking with co-workers was outstanding.
Hardest part of the job was lack of direction and most enjoyable part of the job was autonomy to create.
Pros
Interesting
Law Clerk (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC1 September 2014
On a typical day at VGSO I would ensure all Solicitors were assisted where needed to ensure smooth running of the office.
I learnt almost everything I know when it comes to Administration here and also time management skills.
Management was a little tough but was supported by all my co workers.
The hardest part of this position was trying to stay positive in a bullying environment.
The most enjoyable was again the variety and also the potential the position had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victorian Government. Our community is ready to answer.

Victorian Government Reviews by Location