Villa Maria Catholic Homes
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Villa Maria Catholic Homes Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia27 reviews

Clear
3.8Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

dedicated Team members

Rarely any social staff time with Team. Working autonomously a lot of the time or with one other worker under difficult circumstances or with children with complex needs and behaviours.

Pros

collaborative Team workers.

Cons

no set meal breaks, only meals eaten when possible.

Be cautious

The HR department bully and intimidate employees and give out incorrect information to employees regarding their entitlements. They put employees at risk by not providing adequate support and information to keep them safe in the workplace. Incompetent management who do not know relevent laws and acts applicable to the industry.

Pros

salary sacrificing, nice ground staff, beautiful clientele

Cons

management are incompetent

Fun workplace

I will recommend this job because its a good mamagement they got here, and also fun people to get along with, nice prople and you can make friends faster.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Clean floor before elders waking up in the early morning

It's a typical cleaning job with a cleaning machine and a vacuum cleaner. It's my first part-time job in Australia. The local manage make me realized that responsibility is not just saying with mouth, I need to do it well for both salary and elders. The hardest part of this job for me is that I have to get up very early in the morning. And the happy moment for me is when I finished cleaning work, left while elders woke up and smiling to me. This motivate me to get up every morning.

Pros

feel happy when I finished clean and saw elders waking up

Cons

need to get up so early

work a mixed bag of challenge and fun.

good people to work with. very rewarding job with good benefits. Learned a lot, lots of training with certificates to prove it.

Rewarding and challenging workplace

Constantly changing work duties, challenging role to keep your work interesting and rewarding. Excellent work life balance and mangment that is supportive and easy to relate too.

Pros

Salary Sacrifice

Cons

Working with clients who are elderly and the challenge of losing them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Villa Maria Catholic Homes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Villa Maria Catholic Homes