Virgin Active Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Amazing
Fitness Team Leader/Personal Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia11 July 2017
Incredible management and co-workers. Helped me out so much and everyone took time to see how I was progressing.

My personal skills on how to make others progress in the business enhanced and gave me more and more confidence in the field.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Company doesn't sponsor
really good
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 December 2016
My first job in the fitness industry amazing place to work and grow as a personal trainer.
Ive grown and learnt a lot working in a great workplace like Virgin Active.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Work life balance
Great Bosses
Fitness Professional (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW25 November 2015
Good place to work. Nice Bosses. Great facilities. Flexible working hours, but you are expected to do a lot. Trainers can be fierce about protecting their clients.
Fun place to work
Gym Instructor & Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  norwest, Sydney26 September 2014
My role as a Fitness Professional at Virgin Active required me to provide great customer service to each of my clients this includes scheduling and planning of their personal training sessions, adjusting to my clients changing schedules, and providing written feedback of their progress towards achieving better health. Maintaining great customer relations was a key to achieving rapid growth as a Fitness Professional within Virgin Active.