Virgin Active Employee Review

View all Virgin Active reviews

Fun place to work
Gym Instructor & Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  norwest, Sydney26 September 2014
My role as a Fitness Professional at Virgin Active required me to provide great customer service to each of my clients this includes scheduling and planning of their personal training sessions, adjusting to my clients changing schedules, and providing written feedback of their progress towards achieving better health. Maintaining great customer relations was a key to achieving rapid growth as a Fitness Professional within Virgin Active.

Other Virgin Active Employee Reviews

Job fun job with amazing staff
Duty Manager/Receptionist/Administration (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 April 2019
I loved this job. Had great colleagues and the job was very enjoyable with many areas you could work in. Terrible pay was the downside.
They had quarterly employment awards too
Pros
Great staff, They tried to push to aim higher
Cons
Terrible pay
Fun, productive environment.
Fitness Professional (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, AU4 December 2018
A little tongue and cheek in their approach, Virgin Active is a pleasant and thriving hub to work in. The team culture is fun and engaging and the opportunity for growth is plentiful.
Pros
No rent, buddy membership after 12 months.
Cons
Difficulty moving to the next tier in the trainer journey.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virgin Active. Our community is ready to answer.

Virgin Active Reviews by Location