Virgin Australia Airlines Employee Review

View all Virgin Australia Airlines reviews

Interesting and Fun
Guest Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 November 2017
A day at work would start with me seeing what position I have for my shift then going to the first assigned departure lounge for an arrival or a departure of an aircraft.
I've learnt about safety and security and what I need to do for on time departures of aircraft and well as learning the systems put in place.
Management are fair and everybody works as part of a team helping one another.
The hardest part of the job is the accountability that sometimes is out of your hands.
The best part is interacting with colleagues as well as meeting and networking with some very interesting people of the public.
Pros
Discounted Air Travel & some travel other travel benefits
Cons
Very early morning starts & sometimes having meal breaks out of the normal times.

Other Virgin Australia Airlines Employee Reviews

Team environment
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brisbane10 June 2019
Good culture, team bounding, good communication and networking, lots of team activities but indecisive management instructions created road block to daily works
More work hours
Pit Crew (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Airport VIC19 May 2019
It is great working with Virgin Australia. And if I would had a chance again to work with VA i will work again. All the best to VA and hope they will fly all over the world I will be happy if I'll see the Virgin Australia logo landing all over the world.
Pros
Recreational activities
Cons
More time for fun