Virtusa

Virtusa

Virtusa Employee Review

relaxed ,challenging and collaborative

Motivating-employees feel motivated to achieve because of intrinsic and extrinsic rewards. Innovative-company is always seeking new ways to stay step ahead of the industry and is open to feedback and ideas. Engaging-employees do their best work every day Nurturing-the organization support employ growth and development.

Fun place to work

Company is really good , projects are also very good . We got supported team mates . Everyone was really helpful and helped me throughout the journey.

Friendly and Effective environment

It is very user friendly place. We can able to learn new technologies . Many learning ways available. Very effective team unity and work . Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is an American information technology services company founded in 1996 in Sri Lanka and has its headquarters in South borough, Massachusetts, United States. The company provides IT consulting, business consulting, systems implementation and application outsourcing services to large enterprises and software vendors. The company has several delivery centres in India and Sir Lanka with the ones in Hyderabad, Chennai and Colombo being the largest.

OK kind of company to work with

Need to consider before joining as the role progression is bit challenging here. The company is very adhoc. They are not employee friendly. They are not pay masters as well,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virtusa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Virtusa with

Virtusa Reviews by Location

Learn about Virtusa in popular locations

• Virtusa
  • relaxed ,challenging and collaborative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?