Virtusa

Virtusa Employee Reviews for Associate Consultant

Associate Consultant60 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Work life balance

We can adopt to any new projects, they will give us some time to learn things. Project manager is accessible but HR department should little supportive.

good place

good place to work, glad to be a part, have showed a new career path when joined and now I'm able to determine the best of the technological fields because of it

Good Work placeGood CultureManagements is also goodTimely salaryNight Shift allownce extraVariable amount is 100% upto Tier 3Company having a good promotion policy for employees

Pros

Good Work place Good Culture Managements is also good Timely salary Night Shift allownce extra

Cons

A Big concern Job Security Company is not treating every employee equally

Work Life balance is good

-Good for freshers - you can upskill with the help of L& D-Team is very supportive. People all around are helpful.-Could be better if they Compensate with good numbers .

Excellent Company

Virtusa is an amazing consulting company that takes care of its employees. the managers are excellent, fair and very approachable. salary ranges are good and the company pays well

Pathetic Company , BT project is useless

- High politics-pathetic management- managers are totally senseless and they don't have nay skill so completely rely on leads, so leads can do anything , No body can question them..felt like working in school with strict condtions...senseless people..gang and group forming will be there...that too BT Project is too worst

Pros

Timing Flexibility no other Pros

Cons

work culture is terrible, pay sucks, facilities are worst

Terrible place to work

Don’t join this company unless you can handle violent work culture. Managers have no behavioural skills. They don’t even know what work is going on in the team and are very unsupportive. Completely incompetent higher management.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Management is terrible, Unskilled managers, Bad and violent work culture. HR is very biased and won’t address the queries.

Work here unless you don't have any other opportunities in hand

Even during the Covid 19 situation the management is more bothered about salary cuts, job cuts, change in bench policies , salary revisions . Not a great organisation to work for. Very laid back attitude is seen across various different departments.

Pros

Some of the managers are really helpful

The employees are not paid fairly at all if they start their career from Virtusa. Promotion cycles happen frequently, however compensation increments are laughable.

Pay isn't great, and neither is the work life balance, but it's a good place to start your career at. Lots of learning opportunities and, if you're lucky, you might get to work on-site at a client location.

Everything depends on the team you work on.

The working team does not have any interaction with the HR team. The HR should know at least the basic pay outside the company. A lot of valuable resources have left the company due to the ignorance of HR.

Good Working Culture

Excellent working Location for Freshers . But salary wise may be gives much disappointment . Management is very Poor , Employee Ratings depends on Client satifications

Not a good working cultute

Stressful environment, not looking for employee satisfaction. Appraisal not happen yearly. Its once in two year. Management is not good. Work Designation is not according to experience

fun workplace only if in good project

RM is not good. some project are good, you'll gain good technical stuff. hikes are less and all stupid polices you'll find here. its all depends on project manager and team to balance your work life.

Gave me the opportunity to grow as an Engineer and team lead. Also nurtured me to be more than just an employee. It was more of a campus of learning rather than a place of work.

good work location

i take some how i like to never felt that much typical in my work and i mottivate myself to learn more than i know .i have more passionate to become an devops skiller and take my own handover knowledge to keep myself winning.thanks

Good company to work

It's a good place to improve my skills friendly manager.training are given for new skills.flexible timing, manager are very helpful.i have enjoyed the company environment to work

Plenty of opportunities

I have grown as an engineer at Virtusa. There are a lot of projects and the team at Virtusa supports newbies. Also, it depends on what projects you are allocated to.

Fun

Very good environment to learn new technologies and very good exposure with client interaction and learn new upcoming technologies and adaptive manner

Great work culture

Supportive teams and good work culture. Well established leaders. Work life balance is good. Have enough opportunities to excel in career. Fun activities are provided.

Good to work, But not the best place to work.

1. Prior it was Good to work with VIRTUSA. Now, Standards and job security is not up-to the mark as there are lack of clients and projects. 2. Not Employee Friendly.

Pros

Events

Cons

Lack of Projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virtusa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Virtusa with

Learn about Virtusa in popular locations

• Virtusa
  • Associate Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?