Vision Australia Employee Review

View all Vision Australia reviews

Senior Recruitment Consultant - versatile
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Vic29 October 2014
This role requried me to develop strong business relationships with General Managers of specific business streams. As the organisation was undergoing major organsitional, cultural and structural change it required constant communication with teams to manage the process and also the ability to develop workshops for teams to manage their transition to a new model of service delivery.

I found my role to be exciting and enjoyed the managers I was responsible for and the organsition invested time and money for me to complete the Certificate 1V Workplace Training and Assessment and to be a Certified Myers Briggs Practitioner.

The most difficult aspect of the role is advising people that their position is redundant and confront the consequence of that for them and their families.
Pros
Great Benefits and Life Work Balance
Cons
Funding subjected to Government Policies

Other Vision Australia Employee Reviews

Very caring work place
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coorparoo QLD10 February 2019
Never had I experienced a work place where people care more about their clients. Unfortunately, the organasiation is severely under funded and under resourced so staff are over worked with duties due to lack of support. Volunteers fill gaps where they can but only to an extent.
WHS/Payroll Advisor (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 July 2018
Vision Australia was a great place to work, supportive employer, flexible working environment and fantastic people, Vision Australia values such as Person Centeredness and Accountability are core values for me