Vision Australia Employee Review

View all Vision Australia reviews

Positive and engaging Workplace assisting the community.
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kooyong and Kensington12 January 2017
Vision Australia is a non-for-profit organisation that provides essential services to vision impaired and blind people. As Quality Analyst for our National Contact Center, I monitor calls with our clients for quality and training purposes. My role is to play a key part in providing feedback on the performance of our telephone agents to help them improve their skills, which in turn ensures our clients are having the best possible experience when they contact us for assistance of any kind. Each day I also look into our processes and investigate any knowledge gaps and research and report to team leaders on these matters. The hardest part of the job is of course delivering unfavorable feedback, however, this turns out as a positive in helping the agent to advance and in the flow on benefit to clients. From time to time catching in issue before it becomes a problem helps deliver a positive experience for our clients, so clearly I enjoy the moments when I have a direct impact. I take pride in delivering person centered, and agile contributions with a willingness to help the client whilst being accountable and applying procedures judiciously whilst not losing sight of opportunities to think outside the box to attain the best outcome.
Pros
A person centered, agile, accountable, collaborative, commercially focussed workplace.
Cons
From time to time affected by resourcing limits.

Other Vision Australia Employee Reviews

Very caring work place
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coorparoo QLD10 February 2019
Never had I experienced a work place where people care more about their clients. Unfortunately, the organasiation is severely under funded and under resourced so staff are over worked with duties due to lack of support. Volunteers fill gaps where they can but only to an extent.
WHS/Payroll Advisor (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 July 2018
Vision Australia was a great place to work, supportive employer, flexible working environment and fantastic people, Vision Australia values such as Person Centeredness and Accountability are core values for me