Vista

8: Vista Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Clean, friendly environment

Clean warehouse, working in a close knit friendly team. Nothing too strenuous although there are many areas within to work in depending on your choice of work. Good pay rates & work is okay.

Poor management

Absolutely the worst experience in my entire work history. No management support what so ever. No guidance as a first point of entry after leaving uni. Never again.

It's a nice and comforatble company to work with, and with friendly environment

A typical day to day work is to organize everything first in the morning before starting. Collecting all necessary documents ready for reference.I've learned a lot from the basic to the most complicated job decription that was assigned to me. Not to mention a few, from managing people, and by doing some trainings to some new employees. I've leanred how to interact with diffrent nature of different people and also with Managers. When it comes to management i taught of them giving some importance to their employees, does proper training and uplift personality of every individual.Workplace is very comfortable to do a day to day task.Hardest part of the job is when challenges arises, especially when some downtimes are encountered from the line and machines and KPI's are not met.The most enjoyable part of this job is when everybody is working as a team, and everything is running smoothly, KPI's are achieved, and most especially surrounded by friendly and approcable people.

Really good company

Always care about the staff. Proper training provided to the staff. All the rules communicate with the staff. very friendly management. love to work again.

Global fast moving manufacturing company based in Melbourne west

this comapany has great people with a global influence It provides free onsite parking, casual office attire, open plan, small support team, small management team

Pros

onsite parking, great people, close to home

Cons

management long hours

Excellent superiors with helpful colleagues

My everyday work included Pic and pack packages, interacting with the customers, helping my team member and giving daily report to my superiors

Pros

Near to my home

Cons

Difficult customers

Interesting but slow

During the day I would be positioned next to the Vistaprint stand where I would encourage customers to view the products I was providing. I would either try and make the sale then and there or give them additional information and brochures so they could make the purchase at their homes. I learnt how to promote successfully and how to use a Myer register, additionally I improved my customer service skills. The job was not very hard which made it a bit boring. The best part of the job was designing the products for the customers.

productive

is good place to work but need more hours.management are really good and helpful.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vista. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vista with

Learn about Vista in popular locations

• Vista