Vita Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace with healthy work life balance
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albion QLD14 April 2019
Productive and fun workplace with a beautiful large lunch/party area with the outdoor section for staff to have fun with coworkers or quiet time on their own.
There are always fun activities planned by the company for staff to attend, so it is a well-balanced environment.
Management is very approachable, understanding and cooperative.
I enjoy going to work every morning cause it is a fun place to be in.
It will be sad and very hard for me when my time with the company comes to its end and I will have to say goodbye to all the friend I made here.
Somewhat unreasonable
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD23 January 2019
Advice - Don't work for Vita.. Get a sales role reporting to Telstra.

Vita group is all about the profit. Poor management and poor training in the sales industry. Employees are favourited among the pack.

Really cringy unproductive morning meetings where a 19-year-old will tell you how to sell more as they had a better week than you last week.

Almost forced to add on accessories bundles onto customers new contracts without the customer knowing. If you actually try to sell the "hidden" bundle honourably to the customer you get "coached" on how to "sell". One time - following vita groups way of being a "sales pro" hiding things in contracts resulting me almost getting into a fistfight with a customer. That was the last straw for me.

The commission is a joke. You have an unrealistic target of selling 4k on a 5-hour shift and if you don't you get no coms.
Pros
Young staff environment
Cons
Micro managed Poor incentives Poor training Unrealistic sales expectations
Hard work can pay off
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sunshine Coast QLD22 October 2018
standard sales environment, fast paced and high stress environment,
Must be able to get along with big personality types as team motivated by sales environment.
Must know how to handle complains from customers and sometimes aggravated and hostile people.
Can earn big $$$. paid on customer service and metrics
You get what you work for.
Good opportunity to grow within business if you fit criteria and put in the effort.
continuous on the job learning- must be a fast learner. sink or swim
hard sales and target figures.
Horrible
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA27 May 2018
Got thrown from store to store with little support on how to dothe job, unless you push products customers dont need you dont qualify as a good sales person to keep your job.
Pros
Quit
Cons
Being employed to begin with
Don't do it, this is a terrible company that rewards people bending the rules and not getting caught. Management is also under qualified !!!!!
Business Solutions Associate (Former Employee) –  Liverpool NSW19 May 2018
No progression in career as promised. No self development as you need to be in the business for 3 years before getting anything.
The hungrier and smarter you are the more management try to suppress you. Going to chamber events unpaid while manager goes home threatens your job with it. Un secure manner of keeping stock, things go missing and it gets blamed on you. Customers treated like rubbish if they don't like it they can go. NO compassion for the small business customer. Only people who do shonky deals make commission. Best is you win prizes and incentives management find a way to make it as if you have done it illegally then keep prizes for themselves. I have had multiple gift cards delivered by post but been missing while manager accepts all deliveries. Waste of time if you are serious about building a career stay away. Also if you can read financial reports then look at the finances of company and tell me how they can pay so low and have multiple error on payslip they they do not remember despite the array of systems. ABSOLUTE JOKE! Telstra needs to monitor this shonky mob.
Pros
I quit my job
Cons
Unpaid over time, management forces you into being their little puppet, or they will pin something on you to shatter your integrity.
Review for Vita Group
business solutions consultant (Current Employee) –  Albion QLD29 March 2018
Great place i love coming into work everyday, great vibe and happy people, Vita has given me so many opportunities to grow not only a career but my personal brand as well
Pros
Great culture and weekly incentives
Cons
non i love my job
Fun place to work and great suport
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD18 November 2016
My time at Vita Group was very enjoyable, the team are very enthusiastic and encouraging. It’s an ever-changing environment and you must be on the ball always. The pay is great and the commission are achievable. I recommend Vita to anyone who is looking to challenge themselves.
Pros
Ongoing learning
Cons
High expectations
interesting work place
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD1 November 2016
interesting work place with the ability to interact with people from all walks of life an cultures, good work place for the sales minded.
Pros
cake on birthdays
Cons
some cons
fun workplace,
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Pacific Fair Shopping Centre QLD16 May 2016
plenty of room for advancement, friendly staff, willing to transfer exceptional staff to other stores and provide advance training when needed.

hardest part of the job was customer expectations of you being able to just solve every issue they had with their provider at a press of a button.

funnest part was meeting new staff in new stores and being awarded for hard work, vita also would put their hand in to help you were ever you needed without a second thought.