VITS

3: VITS Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Productive and fun place to work.

Arrive early, boot the system, start writing reports of previous day, file translation documents and prioritize previous day requests. Call translators for completion of jobs and count the words. At 8.30am start liaising with interpreters/translators and customers. Learned to identify languages and dealed with frustrated non-english speakers and understand them. Ensure that Interpreters attend their assignments without issues, praise and thank them always. The hardest part of the job is when interpreters forget to attend to their assignment. The most enjoyable part of the job is when customer call with a good feedback.

Pros

Free lunches every month and great christmas presents

Cons

When interpreters don't attend their assignments and have to find a replacement ASAP

Good life balance with vits work

When ever we are available we can accept jobs from VITS. Good work and life balance. Opportunity to meet people from various office. Meet people from same community. Enjoy less stress work. Punctuality is very important. Listening and concentrating and understanding clients feeling and express as same as to another party is not easy but enjoying.

always a pleasant and enjoyable work atmosphere

I am working as a freelance translator so that I do not have any physical contact with the workplace or the people employed by VITS. I am only in touch with them via phone or email. I always have felt welcome and enjoy working for them as they are reliable, conscientious and pay always regularly.

Pros

regular paymetns

Cons

not enough work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VITS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare VITS with

VITS Reviews by Location

Learn about VITS in popular locations

• VITS