VIVA ENERGY AUSTRALIA Employee Reviews

Very Good employer
Property Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Docklands26 April 2016
Its always busy every day. You accomplish you day's plan, have fun with the challenges, enjoy with team mates and learn something everyday.

Management is very supportive and provides you with the tools you need to perform well.

My co-workers were likewise very supportive and we have fun consulting and helping each other.
A company which is in the process of downsizing due to the recent asset purchase and the downturn in the oil and gas industry.
National Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane24 September 2015
In my role I would work with my team coaching and training to lift up the standard of testing. As I was part of the leadership team we were focused on safety, incident management, compliance to ISO 17025 (NATA) and ISO 9001, product manufacture and complaints. Management of staff, staff development and performance management. My internal customers were the bitumen, Lube and grease manufacturing facilities, the local fuels tank farm and the terminals/test rooms around Australia. The hardest part of the role was performance management but it is necessary. The most enjoyable part of the role was communicating with the diverse range of staff and roles within the company.
Pros
Large company with many roles for development.
Cons
The current contraction in the oil industry, and the shutting down of the Lubes Blending and Grease manufacturing facilities.