VIVA ENERGY AUSTRALIA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

VIVA ENERGY AUSTRALIA Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Its always busy every day. You accomplish you day's plan, have fun with the challenges, enjoy with team mates and learn something everyday.

Management is very supportive and provides you with the tools you need to perform well.

My co-workers were likewise very supportive and we have fun consulting and helping each other.
The staff suffers and goes through bully, discrimination and unequal treatment but the management is not even approached or taken action against. The poor workers have to go through all the pain as Victim whilst the management who are the cause still has an easy ride
A positive work environment with great people and strong Management. The company is expanding rapidly. They look after their people with above average pay, and they are keen for you to drive your career.
Pros
Lots of gatherings with free food!
Cons
I worked weekends and public holidays!
In my role I would work with my team coaching and training to lift up the standard of testing. As I was part of the leadership team we were focused on safety, incident management, compliance to ISO 17025 (NATA) and ISO 9001, product manufacture and complaints. Management of staff, staff development and performance management. My internal customers were the bitumen, Lube and grease manufacturing facilities, the local fuels tank farm and the terminals/test rooms around Australia. The hardest part of the role was performance management but it is necessary. The most enjoyable part of the role was communicating with the diverse range of staff and roles within the company.
Pros
Large company with many roles for development.
Cons
The current contraction in the oil industry, and the shutting down of the Lubes Blending and Grease manufacturing facilities.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at VIVA ENERGY AUSTRALIA. Our community is ready to answer.
VIVA ENERGY AUSTRALIA Reviews by Location