Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

A day in the Vodafone store

20 March 2017
Working in a store. We only had foot traffic in a shopping centre. A lot of online training was involved during quiet periods. We were able to enjoy our own choice in music. Fun environment and a positive culture. Hardest part of the job was knocking someone back for a contract when they did not pass the requirements needed. The most positive thing about working in a store was watching the customer leaving with a smile and satisfaction and knowing that the customer got what they were wanting.
Pros
Luches, dinners, incentives
Cons
Quiet store
2 September 2019
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Mascot NSW
Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails. Management and resolve customer complaints. Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system. Identify and escalate issues to supervisors. Provide product and service
Pros
Dicount
Cons
Less pay
Official response from Vodafone
3 June 2021
Thanks for providing this info - we appreciate your time, if you would like to discuss anything specific regarding your employment please contact us on careers@vodafone.com.au
18 August 2019
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Stanhope Gardens NSW
I learnt many new skills in terms of social skills and customer service that has effectively boosted my confidence whilst improving my everyday interactions at a professional level. My work days at Vodafone started at a gradual speed and gave me plenty of time to fit in and assort myself accordingly within the team. The supportive colleagues and exciting atmosphere made work seem much more enjoyable and comfortable. Hardest part of the job is maintaining a smooth attitude and presenting yourself appropriately to each and every customer. the most enjoyable part of the job would be the satisfaction of achieving goals and completing tasks to ensure success.
Pros
Long lunch breaks, supportive and understanding team members, location, travel time from my house.
Cons
Tiring, mentally exhausting and training is a long process.
18 February 2018
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - Hobart TAS
Despite the role being retention it was essentially Sales. immediate manager was great but upper management were a nightmare. OHS concerns were extremely difficult to address. Pay was good and work/life had clear distinction.
Pros
chill out area (but no time to enjoy it really)
Cons
Awkward office space
  1. A day in the Vodafone store