Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

A good company to work for.

19 April 2017
Vodafone was a good company to work for. They looked after there employee's and provided them with great staff benefits. There was always room to progress your career.
2 September 2019
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Mascot NSW
Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails. Management and resolve customer complaints. Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system. Identify and escalate issues to supervisors. Provide product and service
Pros
Dicount
Cons
Less pay
Official response from Vodafone
3 June 2021
Thanks for providing this info - we appreciate your time, if you would like to discuss anything specific regarding your employment please contact us on careers@vodafone.com.au
18 August 2019
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Stanhope Gardens NSW
I learnt many new skills in terms of social skills and customer service that has effectively boosted my confidence whilst improving my everyday interactions at a professional level. My work days at Vodafone started at a gradual speed and gave me plenty of time to fit in and assort myself accordingly within the team. The supportive colleagues and exciting atmosphere made work seem much more enjoyable and comfortable. Hardest part of the job is maintaining a smooth attitude and presenting yourself appropriately to each and every customer. the most enjoyable part of the job would be the satisfaction of achieving goals and completing tasks to ensure success.
Pros
Long lunch breaks, supportive and understanding team members, location, travel time from my house.
Cons
Tiring, mentally exhausting and training is a long process.
10 July 2018
Same location
Business Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) - Vodafone Hobart
Answering in bound calls from business customers . helping them with there telecommunication needs I enjoy working in a call centre it allows me to help people .
  1. A good company to work for.