Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Epic place to work with a brilliant culture

5 January 2018
i loved working for Vodafone, there was always something different and something to motivate you! The culture is brilliant! However, a new territory manager came in when i was working there and broke up many good teams and curbed a lot of our incentives. In addition, he threatened to fire us if we failed to hit KPI'S for 3 months , he failed to take into account store traffic. He made working there toxic but the good news he has been fired now! Vodafone with a brilliant territory manager is a place i would snap someones off to work in!
Pros
Good culture, changing work environment, good commission with a good territory manager, good store managers, good support
Cons
Volatile management, store traffic isn't factored into KPIS
3 December 2019
Smartphone sales (Former Employee) - Northbridge WA
Selling smartphones and resolve the upcoming issues with their plans and cell phones. Tring to meet the sales target every day. The hardest part of the job is to ask the customer to sign new plans or change a plan.
2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au
23 November 2019
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Albury-Wodonga VIC
I had unlimited support and guidance through my store owner and regional managers. Great company that actually encouraged training and career progression. I learnt so much at Vodafone and would strongly recommend them.
5 May 2021
Wow thanks so much for taking the time to review - we love hearing you've had a positive experience.
8 November 2019
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Perth WA
fun and fast-paced work environment. Able to enhance customer care ability The most enjoyable part of the job was involving with work mates and trying to achieve the monthly targets
3 June 2021