Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Excellent benefits

1 March 2018
Salary and benefits are above average and the staff training and management team are great, always looking to help and move workers into suitable positions to achieve personal growth.
8 October 2017
Same role
Sales Associate (Full time) (Current Employee) - Bondi Junction NSW
Good working environment with colleagues however, manager was extremely passive aggressive and HR could not help as much and would take couple of weeks to reply back.
Pros
Employee SIM only plan
Cons
Strange hours even as a full timer
17 September 2013
Same role
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Rockingham, WA
They are a great team to have, like a second family, always laughing and having fun, helping each other out with customers even though there was always a friendly competitiveness between associates. Vodafone has taught me to value everything I have and that nothing in life is easy especially if it is worth it, they have also taught me to be strong and speak my mind. The hardest part of the job was not been able to help a customer but the best part was seen the team every day and going home knowing you have done your best.
Pros
There was always something fun to do.
Cons
Having to work on public holidays.
26 May 2021
Franchise operator (Former Employee) - South West Sydney NSW
It's never dull the customers are colourful characters with a story to tell. The key is to listen and match them to the best options that suit them. As long you know your product line and the customer can see that you do well..
Pros
Product launches
Cons
Lunch or dinner never at the same time.
Official response from Vodafone
2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au