Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Extremely competitive team

An excellent working environment Supportive Bosses Promote out of the box thinking Let you experiment with new ideas Promote healthy work-life balance

Same location

Amazing workplace culture and mobility

Vodafone Australia managed to incorporate a workplace culture whilst being competitive. Working at Vodafone taught me communication and sales skills as well as organisational skills such as making notes and having a calendar. They are really fair on their pay and annual leave. However, this really depends on each store and the manager.

Official response from Vodafone

3 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback and like hearing you are having a positive working experience with us! If you have any other feedback or want to discuss further, please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au

Official response from Vodafone

3 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback and like hearing you had a positive working experience with us. If you have any other feedback or want to discuss further, please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au

good work environment

fun and fast-paced work environment. Able to enhance customer care ability The most enjoyable part of the job was involving with work mates and trying to achieve the monthly targets.

Pros

flexible work shifts

Cons

Same location

Great start up that grew

Part of the initial management team that took the company through to purchase by Vodafone. Great experience in building the process and teams to delivery a global product.