Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Good Company to be part of.

21 September 2018
Good company to work with. Lot of opportunities to learn and grow. You can learn to do certification which will be sponsored by the company. We can work in different domains.
Pros
Good Management & Job security.
Cons
Long Hours
6 November 2019
Retail Store Associate (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Vodafone Australia managed to incorporate a workplace culture whilst being competitive. Working at Vodafone taught me communication and sales skills as well as organisational skills such as making notes and having a calendar. They are really fair on their pay and annual leave. However, this really depends on each store and the manager.
Official response from Vodafone
3 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback and like hearing you are having a positive working experience with us! If you have any other feedback or want to discuss further, please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au
Official response from Vodafone
3 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback and like hearing you had a positive working experience with us. If you have any other feedback or want to discuss further, please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au
26 May 2019
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
fun and fast-paced work environment. Able to enhance customer care ability The most enjoyable part of the job was involving with work mates and trying to achieve the monthly targets.
Pros
flexible work shifts
Cons
27 December 2018
Head of Customer Service (Former Employee) - Sydney and New York
Part of the initial management team that took the company through to purchase by Vodafone. Great experience in building the process and teams to delivery a global product.
  1. Good Company to be part of.