Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Good company to work for!

23 November 2019
I had unlimited support and guidance through my store owner and regional managers. Great company that actually encouraged training and career progression. I learnt so much at Vodafone and would strongly recommend them.
5 May 2021
Wow thanks so much for taking the time to review - we love hearing you've had a positive experience.
3 December 2019
Smartphone sales (Former Employee) - Northbridge WA
Selling smartphones and resolve the upcoming issues with their plans and cell phones. Tring to meet the sales target every day. The hardest part of the job is to ask the customer to sign new plans or change a plan.
2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au
8 November 2019
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Perth WA
fun and fast-paced work environment. Able to enhance customer care ability The most enjoyable part of the job was involving with work mates and trying to achieve the monthly targets
3 June 2021
22 August 2019
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Macquarie Park NSW
working towards sales target is fun but changeling. but the team environment is good. we received consistent training from headquarters about recent launch products.
  1. Good company to work for!