Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Good company

I have gained more experience in telecommunication sector. In particular, I have learnt how to serve customers before and after sales, how to persuade customers to sign contract with us as well as how to do the team building.

Same role

Ideal for students

This work is ideal for international students as a stepping stone. The company provides training that are needed for you to able to be successful in your role.

Competitive

Working in sales allows you to push yourself to understand what the customers need. Sometimes management are a bit dodgy selling more or telling customers they can save more but geting put on to longer contract without disclosing all the information.

Interesting workplace

It's never dull the customers are colourful characters with a story to tell. The key is to listen and match them to the best options that suit them. As long you know your product line and the customer can see that you do well..

Pros

Product launches

Cons

Lunch or dinner never at the same time.

Official response from Vodafone

2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au
  • Vodafone