Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Good culture

Some of the most challenging but rewarding roles were at Vodafone. I really enjoyed my time, I made great connections and learnt new skills which I have been able to use elsewhere.

Official response from Vodafone

2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback and love hearing you enjoyed your time with us! If you have any other feedback or want to discuss further, please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au

Team mates and me are working 80 hours / week since new can-do manager

Given excessive work to perform on a weekly basis. Have complained to manager. He assures me that the work is doable and that you need to manage your time better.

Pros

Tready image

Cons

80 hours / week

Official response from Vodafone

5 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing this, would really urge you to get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au to discuss further.

Great Company to work for

Culture is amazing, engagement high, overall an amazing company to work for.. Really positive beautiful work environment. Most people that work there are people people - i.e. leaders not just managers or workers.

Constant change

Vodafone had a good culture of team work and customer focus. However, the constant threat of restructure made the environment difficult to commit to.