Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Great Company to work for

Culture is amazing, engagement high, overall an amazing company to work for.. Really positive beautiful work environment. Most people that work there are people people - i.e. leaders not just managers or workers.

Same role

Fun but busy work place

A typical day at work consisted of resolving customers issues (billing, default listing, closing deceased accounts). I learnt how to manage disgruntled customers, privacy act (every 12 months), the entire collections proceedures to name a few. I liaised daily with managers internally and dealt with managers of our DCA (debt collection agencies - external). The hardest part of the job was dealing with families of those who were deceased as well as investigating issues with defaults that VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia) had listed. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of resolving disputes by getting the best outcome for customer and VHA and people that I worked with.

Pros

free mobile phone, executive lunches, monthly birthday cakes

Cons

travel time
Same location

Team mates and me are working 80 hours / week since new can-do manager

Given excessive work to perform on a weekly basis. Have complained to manager. He assures me that the work is doable and that you need to manage your time better.

Pros

Tready image

Cons

80 hours / week

Official response from Vodafone

5 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing this, would really urge you to get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au to discuss further.
Same location

Good culture

Some of the most challenging but rewarding roles were at Vodafone. I really enjoyed my time, I made great connections and learnt new skills which I have been able to use elsewhere.

Official response from Vodafone

2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback and love hearing you enjoyed your time with us! If you have any other feedback or want to discuss further, please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au
  • Vodafone