Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Great company to work with

Vodafone has a great working environment and gives good work-life balance. My manager encourages me to opt for the challenges, accept new challenges and even study in my spare time. The only demerit is a lack of job security.

Pros

Good work life balance, learning and training, hands-on experience.

Cons

lack of job security

Same role

Productive and fun workplace

To undergo technical problem solving with a successful methodology utilized in regards to future problem solving issues. Positive team environment with understanding, project involvement and team input

Competitive

Working in sales allows you to push yourself to understand what the customers need. Sometimes management are a bit dodgy selling more or telling customers they can save more but geting put on to longer contract without disclosing all the information.

Interesting workplace

It's never dull the customers are colourful characters with a story to tell. The key is to listen and match them to the best options that suit them. As long you know your product line and the customer can see that you do well..

Pros

Product launches

Cons

Lunch or dinner never at the same time.

Official response from Vodafone

2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au
  • Vodafone
  • Great company to work with