Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Ideal for students

This work is ideal for international students as a stepping stone. The company provides training that are needed for you to able to be successful in your role.

Same role

Good company

I have gained more experience in telecommunication sector. In particular, I have learnt how to serve customers before and after sales, how to persuade customers to sign contract with us as well as how to do the team building.

Interesting workplace

It's never dull the customers are colourful characters with a story to tell. The key is to listen and match them to the best options that suit them. As long you know your product line and the customer can see that you do well..

Pros

Product launches

Cons

Lunch or dinner never at the same time.

Official response from Vodafone

2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au

Unless you’re in Sydney, do not expect any advancement in your role.

Zero movement for anyone out of the capital city. We were Newcastle based and despite having some incredibly strong process knowledge, we never had any prospect of progression. Territory managers came up maybe once every six months to pretend they cared.

Pros

Free phone

Cons

Bad pay, poor flexibility, terrible store management, massive disconnect between retail and corporate

Official response from Vodafone

5 May 2021
Appreciate your feedback, we’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience and would love the chance to discuss this with you further, please get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au