Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Manager is unprofessional and unorganised

17 April 2020
manager only cares about himself and his money, not employees nor customers. no roster and 2hrs warning before shifts, and underpaid per award. awful business.
5 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience and would love to speak with you further on this. Please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au
26 May 2021
Franchise operator (Former Employee) - South West Sydney NSW
It's never dull the customers are colourful characters with a story to tell. The key is to listen and match them to the best options that suit them. As long you know your product line and the customer can see that you do well..
Pros
Product launches
Cons
Lunch or dinner never at the same time.
2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au
17 October 2020
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) - Newcastle NSW
Zero movement for anyone out of the capital city. We were Newcastle based and despite having some incredibly strong process knowledge, we never had any prospect of progression. Territory managers came up maybe once every six months to pretend they cared.
Pros
Free phone
Cons
Bad pay, poor flexibility, terrible store management, massive disconnect between retail and corporate
5 May 2021
Appreciate your feedback, we’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience and would love the chance to discuss this with you further, please get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au
21 August 2020
Analyst (Current Employee) - North Sydney NSW
Given excessive work to perform on a weekly basis. Have complained to manager. He assures me that the work is doable and that you need to manage your time better.
Pros
Tready image
Cons
80 hours / week
5 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing this, would really urge you to get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au to discuss further.
  1. Manager is unprofessional and unorganised