Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Perform, Deliver, Learn, Fun, Team Work

VHA has been a place where one remains motivated to perform and deliver. Team work is excellent with trust and respect among the team members. Due to having to work across several teams, it is a great place to learn cross-domain disciplines. Working hours are neither a cushy 9 to 5, nor are they harrowing long hours causing burnout.

Pros

Multi Discipline Teams

Cons

Cant think of.

Same role

Average work place

Much of red tape and reluctance to open up to new ideas or culture. Hierarchical controls enforced upon subordinates. Not a positive work culture environment

Pros

Relatively flexible work culture

Cons

Chaotic Managerial controls
Same location

Team mates and me are working 80 hours / week since new can-do manager

Given excessive work to perform on a weekly basis. Have complained to manager. He assures me that the work is doable and that you need to manage your time better.

Pros

Tready image

Cons

80 hours / week

Official response from Vodafone

5 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing this, would really urge you to get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au to discuss further.
Same location

Good culture

Some of the most challenging but rewarding roles were at Vodafone. I really enjoyed my time, I made great connections and learnt new skills which I have been able to use elsewhere.

Official response from Vodafone

2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback and love hearing you enjoyed your time with us! If you have any other feedback or want to discuss further, please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au
  • Vodafone