Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Previously fun place to work

21 July 2012
My initial employment with Vodafone was fun. The company values were selected by the staff and management and were implemented some two years or so into my employment. Unfortunately due to a change in management and subsequent merger with the 3 network the values were changed by management and hence the working environment changed. Advancement within the company was possible but over my time there I saw too many people advance to lower/middle management and then made redundant.
Pros
good salary
Cons
change of values
26 May 2021
Franchise operator (Former Employee) - South West Sydney NSW
It's never dull the customers are colourful characters with a story to tell. The key is to listen and match them to the best options that suit them. As long you know your product line and the customer can see that you do well..
Pros
Product launches
Cons
Lunch or dinner never at the same time.
2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au
17 October 2020
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) - Newcastle NSW
Zero movement for anyone out of the capital city. We were Newcastle based and despite having some incredibly strong process knowledge, we never had any prospect of progression. Territory managers came up maybe once every six months to pretend they cared.
Pros
Free phone
Cons
Bad pay, poor flexibility, terrible store management, massive disconnect between retail and corporate
5 May 2021
Appreciate your feedback, we’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience and would love the chance to discuss this with you further, please get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au
21 August 2020
Analyst (Current Employee) - North Sydney NSW
Given excessive work to perform on a weekly basis. Have complained to manager. He assures me that the work is doable and that you need to manage your time better.
Pros
Tready image
Cons
80 hours / week
5 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing this, would really urge you to get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au to discuss further.
  1. Previously fun place to work