Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

productive working place with good music all the times

Selling smartphones and resolve the upcoming issues with their plans and cell phones. Tring to meet the sales target every day. The hardest part of the job is to ask the customer to sign new plans or change a plan.

2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au

Competitive

Working in sales allows you to push yourself to understand what the customers need. Sometimes management are a bit dodgy selling more or telling customers they can save more but geting put on to longer contract without disclosing all the information.
Same role

Good company to work for!

I had unlimited support and guidance through my store owner and regional managers. Great company that actually encouraged training and career progression. I learnt so much at Vodafone and would strongly recommend them.

5 May 2021
Wow thanks so much for taking the time to review - we love hearing you've had a positive experience.
Same role

Producatinve and fun to work.

fun and fast-paced work environment. Able to enhance customer care ability The most enjoyable part of the job was involving with work mates and trying to achieve the monthly targets

3 June 2021
  • Vodafone
  • productive working place with good music all the times