Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

24 June 2019
It was a big learning curve and improved my sales skills. there was lot of support from vodafone head office and i really like the company and there marketing strategy.
20 November 2019
Same role
Store Manager/ Business Specialist/ Area Manager (Former Employee) - Penrith NSW
Very stressful and underpaid, unorganized and no growth within the company. Authoritarian style management and very degrading in the way they talk to you.
Official response from Vodafone
10 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience and would love to speak with you further on this. Please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au
12 June 2017
Store Supervisor ).[Brisbane] (Former Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I work 6 days of week 8 to 6 pm. Typically its challenging day and everyday because we always looking for new customer and maintain the old ones as well. But its kind of really challenging job. I learned to stay positive and achieve the given targets any how because only your work will counts not your position. Hardest part of my job is to get as much as customer you can and always stay in touch in new technologies of mobile world. Ordering and maintain stuff and attained monthly meetings for new targets. funny staff is always gives you a better energy for work and its the best part.
Pros
weekly party
Cons
Given targets
6 December 2016
Senior Store Manager (Former Employee) - Wiletton
Vodafone was a fun place to work unfortunately with a lot of budget cuts there was no where to go but down and i was made redundant but when i worked for them i enjoyed it very much