Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails. Management and resolve customer complaints. Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system. Identify and escalate issues to supervisors. Provide product and service

Pros

Dicount

Cons

Less pay

Official response from Vodafone

3 June 2021
Thanks for providing this info - we appreciate your time, if you would like to discuss anything specific regarding your employment please contact us on careers@vodafone.com.au

Same role

Productive, exciting place to work, supportive team members, good atmosphere to work.

I learnt many new skills in terms of social skills and customer service that has effectively boosted my confidence whilst improving my everyday interactions at a professional level. My work days at Vodafone started at a gradual speed and gave me plenty of time to fit in and assort myself accordingly within the team. The supportive colleagues and exciting atmosphere made work seem much more enjoyable and comfortable. Hardest part of the job is maintaining a smooth attitude and presenting yourself appropriately to each and every customer. the most enjoyable part of the job would be the satisfaction of achieving goals and completing tasks to ensure success.

Pros

Long lunch breaks, supportive and understanding team members, location, travel time from my house.

Cons

Tiring, mentally exhausting and training is a long process.

Sales

Despite the role being retention it was essentially Sales. immediate manager was great but upper management were a nightmare. OHS concerns were extremely difficult to address. Pay was good and work/life had clear distinction.

Pros

chill out area (but no time to enjoy it really)

Cons

Awkward office space

Great working environment

Vodafone has a great working environment and also gives good work life balance. My manager encourages me for all the challenges. It's a good learning and training experience. there is always something different that motivates you to work more. Good Support. Good Culture. Flexible working locations, Good Benifits, Amazing Company that has given me the opportunity to meet hundreds of types of different people. Vodafone is a very nice place to work.

Pros

Good work life balance, job security, training

Cons

till now i am happy with my job