Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Short Term Contract-

Worked a six month contract for Vodafone Australia. As a Credit Analyst your job involved the processing of applications for looking for approval of contracts with Vodafone. A credit check would be completed involving confirming employment, visa validation and previous credit history. Worked in an open plan office however work was not varied, You also had to work shift work. Timetable of hours was only giving on a weekly basis therefore you would not know your shifts in advance making normal life hard.

Challenging work environment

I work 6 days of week 8 to 6 pm. Typically its challenging day and everyday because we always looking for new customer and maintain the old ones as well. But its kind of really challenging job. I learned to stay positive and achieve the given targets any how because only your work will counts not your position. Hardest part of my job is to get as much as customer you can and always stay in touch in new technologies of mobile world. Ordering and maintain stuff and attained monthly meetings for new targets. funny staff is always gives you a better energy for work and its the best part.

Pros

weekly party

Cons

Given targets

was ok

worked for both Vodafone Aus and UK, wa snot a terrible place to work, competitive culture as with most places where targets are in place as with KPI's

Fun but busy work place

A typical day at work consisted of resolving customers issues (billing, default listing, closing deceased accounts). I learnt how to manage disgruntled customers, privacy act (every 12 months), the entire collections proceedures to name a few. I liaised daily with managers internally and dealt with managers of our DCA (debt collection agencies - external). The hardest part of the job was dealing with families of those who were deceased as well as investigating issues with defaults that VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia) had listed. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of resolving disputes by getting the best outcome for customer and VHA and people that I worked with.

Pros

free mobile phone, executive lunches, monthly birthday cakes

Cons

travel time
  • Vodafone