Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Stressful

Very stressful and underpaid, unorganized and no growth within the company. Authoritarian style management and very degrading in the way they talk to you.

Official response from Vodafone

10 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience and would love to speak with you further on this. Please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au

Same role

It was a big learning curve and improved my sales skills. there was lot of support from vodafone head office and i really like the company and there marketing strategy.

Challenging work environment

I work 6 days of week 8 to 6 pm. Typically its challenging day and everyday because we always looking for new customer and maintain the old ones as well. But its kind of really challenging job. I learned to stay positive and achieve the given targets any how because only your work will counts not your position. Hardest part of my job is to get as much as customer you can and always stay in touch in new technologies of mobile world. Ordering and maintain stuff and attained monthly meetings for new targets. funny staff is always gives you a better energy for work and its the best part.

Pros

weekly party

Cons

Given targets

good place to work

Vodafone was a fun place to work unfortunately with a lot of budget cuts there was no where to go but down and i was made redundant but when i worked for them i enjoyed it very much