Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Vodafone Egypt

A good working environment , a wide scale technical experience and user interaction , transportation was provided , good benefits

Pros

Lunch and free business phone line

Cons

Lack of career growth

Interesting workplace

It's never dull the customers are colourful characters with a story to tell. The key is to listen and match them to the best options that suit them. As long you know your product line and the customer can see that you do well..

Pros

Product launches

Cons

Lunch or dinner never at the same time.

2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au

Unless you’re in Sydney, do not expect any advancement in your role.

Zero movement for anyone out of the capital city. We were Newcastle based and despite having some incredibly strong process knowledge, we never had any prospect of progression. Territory managers came up maybe once every six months to pretend they cared.

Pros

Free phone

Cons

Bad pay, poor flexibility, terrible store management, massive disconnect between retail and corporate

5 May 2021
Appreciate your feedback, we’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience and would love the chance to discuss this with you further, please get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au

Team mates and me are working 80 hours / week since new can-do manager

Given excessive work to perform on a weekly basis. Have complained to manager. He assures me that the work is doable and that you need to manage your time better.

Pros

Tready image

Cons

80 hours / week

5 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you are experiencing this, would really urge you to get in touch via careers@vodafone.com.au to discuss further.
  • Vodafone