Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Reviews in Perth WA

working at Vodafone can sometimes be very challenging but I guess its all part of the today's work. a typical day at the company involves providing the right information to the right customer. most phones repairs and adding new customer to the network the management was very excellent and supportive, so were the my co workers. I guess the most enjoyable part of the job was the working environment.
Pros
execellent staff and working environment
Cons
this is a hard one... well at my time there I experience nothing negative
fun and fast-paced work environment. Able to enhance customer care ability The most enjoyable part of the job was involving with work mates and trying to achieve the monthly targets
Official response from Vodafone
3 June 2021
Wow thanks so much for taking the time to review - we love hearing you've had a positive experience.
Great place to work, awesome culture. Hardest part of the job would be trying to calm down a difficult customer after they have received a bill. Typically the days are selling services and assisting my team any way I can.
Pros
Awesome work culture
Cons
Customers direct frustration at you
Vodafone Australia had an excellent team culture a very formal yet fun place to be. Employees and managers always looked forward to work as Vodafone had created a culture of family which made it very comfortable and fun to work. Vodafone has taught me the art of negotiation and crisis management as dealing with customers and suppliers need lot of skill.It has taught me the various legal paper work and administration paper work which is involved in a business.
Pros
Free cricket tickets, Company dinner every 2 weeks and parties every month
Cons
Salary Packages
Leading my team to succeed in there kpi's Great customer experience (NPS) Love seeing the moment when Staff close the sale.
Pros
Meet a lot of great people
Cons
Always working