Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Work–Life Balance

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,125 reviews

productive working place with good music all the times

Selling smartphones and resolve the upcoming issues with their plans and cell phones. Tring to meet the sales target every day. The hardest part of the job is to ask the customer to sign new plans or change a plan.

2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au

Good company to work for!

I had unlimited support and guidance through my store owner and regional managers. Great company that actually encouraged training and career progression. I learnt so much at Vodafone and would strongly recommend them.

5 May 2021
Wow thanks so much for taking the time to review - we love hearing you've had a positive experience.

Producatinve and fun to work.

fun and fast-paced work environment. Able to enhance customer care ability The most enjoyable part of the job was involving with work mates and trying to achieve the monthly targets

3 June 2021

challenging and fun

working towards sales target is fun but changeling. but the team environment is good. we received consistent training from headquarters about recent launch products.

Sales, Sales, Sales

If you're not selling everything to every customer regardless if they need it then probs not the job for you. Not as much focus on customer service as I like it's definitely a money business much like any other.

Pros

Free phone plan - unlimited data

Cons

basically harassed out of the company if you fall behind in sales

Provided the best customer service

Signed the phone contracts and sale the sim cards to the customers. Sale the phone accessories. Issued the customer complains. Follow up the customer.

Great work environment

Really nice team environment. Friendly and inclusive. Very sales centres, good goals to work towards, as a team collectively. Enjoy working here a lot

Epic place to work with a brilliant culture

i loved working for Vodafone, there was always something different and something to motivate you! The culture is brilliant! However, a new territory manager came in when i was working there and broke up many good teams and curbed a lot of our incentives. In addition, he threatened to fire us if we failed to hit KPI'S for 3 months , he failed to take into account store traffic. He made working there toxic but the good news he has been fired now! Vodafone with a brilliant territory manager is a place i would snap someones off to work in!

Pros

Good culture, changing work environment, good commission with a good territory manager, good store managers, good support

Cons

Volatile management, store traffic isn't factored into KPIS

Very multicultural environment with a happy surrounding

Vodafone has given me the opportunity to meet hundreds of types of different people, this helped me brush up my customer service skills. Vodafone is a very nice place to work for.

Pros

Friendly Staff

phone and technology

Working at Vodafone can be very easy once you know how to work with the system and the right person you need to contact if there is an issue, you will be fine. Products learning provided at work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodafone?

Poor company management

Everyday work is basically trying to achieve the sale targets and provide some customer services to loyal customers from mobile technical support to sale services.

VF Egypt review

A perfect company good environment to work in, Learned alot of things personal and in work experience , Management is professional and very friendly, I enjoyed every single day there

Pros

Free call package

Cons

Low salary

Fun, enjoyable and

This was an enjoyable work place. I greatly enjoyed working with all my colleagues and interacting with the various customers. No two days were the same while working here. There was constantly things to learn and people to interact with. Both which i thoroughly enjoyed. I learned how to sell, upgrade and start plans for customers The managers were very supportive in teaching me about the business and bringing me up to speed on the systems used. My experience here has helped me me further my knowledge in the customer service industry as well as the the retail industry.

Pros

fun working environment

Cons

unorganized managers

all in all a very good place to work

very positive work ethic. sales team leader and manager very pro active and helpful in sorting out day to day problems. work day started at 11am and first call at 12 noon last call was at 8.30 or 9pm

Pros

working on your own

interesting experience

Its interesting to sell sim card to customers face to face. Our team leader is quite professional who taught me a lot.

Fun workplace with lots of benefits

1. Store opening and closing, focus on products and had to have all the knowledge about all the products and also the competitor. 2. I have learned how to sell mobile phone hand set, mobile phone plans to different people as their need. 3.The management of vodafone is exceptional and always they look after the employee needs. 4.Co-workers were very friendly. 5.As the store was very far where i used to live, traveling was bit hard. 6. The most enjoyable part was working in a very nice and friendly environment with lots of phones and fun.