Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Service Manager

Good place to work, very family oriented with work-life balance a major management consideration. It was a collaborative work environment with nurturing and supporting managers.
Great place to work flexible working,dynamic and great people to work with. Diverse place to work, offering a great benefits package. Every day is different working within a large business sector internally but also working in partnership with Vodafone customers driving business forwards and resolving challenges and delivering new products and services.
Jó a fizetés, ez a munkám. Egész nap angolul beszélek, kedvesek a kollégàim és rendesek a főnökeim.
Star award being provided to top employees in the circle to motivate themselves with the prizes and accolades. Star employees are kept in the pool for further promotions and assignments.
Pros
Largest MNC Telco operator in India
Cons
Difficult to maintain work life balance
Good company to work with all the time. Give good environment to their employees, provide good perks. Awarded their employees. Learn about Account management, customer service and lot of things
I had a very good technical team reporting to me, can be very stressfull at times, looking after very high profile and some blue light customers. but is very rewarding when you get face to face feedback from customers and staff alike.
I learned a lot of things at Vodafone. All my seniors support me always motinates us. They makes us pressure to complete our target in very humble nature. We enjoyed very much with Vodafone.
Overall a good experience working there. a good place and healthy environment. the way the care about there employee's security and family life balance is very good
i worked at Vodafone for approx 10 months. i enjoyed working there. working environment is good there. my manager is very supportive and a skill full person.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
some times long working hours
Every day was different! I managed to service between Vodafone and two of their biggest corporate clients. Escalations could be network related, mistakes that customer services made and much more, so your day was quite unpredictable. I always had a daily list, and ensured that i met deadlines, and planned t the days rarely went as planned. I learnt to never doubt myself, be confident, and not scared to say that you did not know the answer on the spot, as long as you go back with the required information in the agreed time, customers respect that. Also, i can achieve much more that i ever thought with limited resource. I am also able to set my own goals in a role that can sometimes be a little thankless. I thrive on achieving!My Team Leader and Line Manager were very supportive when required but working from home, and being a high achiever, i had minimal contact with them. The team i worked in was also fantastic but we only met up for quarterly face to face meetings. However, as some of us were predominantly mobile, or fixed, we worked together to help each other when cross training was required. The hardest part of the job was the unpredictability, as it was hard to plan, but the most enjoyable part was the sense of achievement that i felt when i resolved issues, or when service did run smoothly, from my hard work.
Pros
Not having daily travel to an office.
Cons
Working 60 hours per week
* if you want to learn how to patronize your boss, please join Vodafone. *no work/life balance. *no motivation for work *co-workers are more of backstabbers
Pros
if you join sales at least u can make some incentive
Cons
Lot of cons cant be listed
>Proactive & delivering value to the customers. >Continues learning. >Good environment to work.
Pros
huge environment that enrich the experience
Cons
Salary needs to be adjusted
Vodafone can be a fun place to work, unfortunately management ownership on situations around supporting its Field managers needs revamping.
Pros
Frequent Travel