Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Very stressful and underpaid, unorganized and no growth within the company. Authoritarian style management and very degrading in the way they talk to you.
Official response from Vodafone
10 May 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience and would love to speak with you further on this. Please reach out to us on careers@vodafone.com.au
It was a big learning curve and improved my sales skills. there was lot of support from vodafone head office and i really like the company and there marketing strategy.
I work 6 days of week 8 to 6 pm. Typically its challenging day and everyday because we always looking for new customer and maintain the old ones as well. But its kind of really challenging job. I learned to stay positive and achieve the given targets any how because only your work will counts not your position. Hardest part of my job is to get as much as customer you can and always stay in touch in new technologies of mobile world. Ordering and maintain stuff and attained monthly meetings for new targets. funny staff is always gives you a better energy for work and its the best part.
Pros
weekly party
Cons
Given targets
Vodafone was a fun place to work unfortunately with a lot of budget cuts there was no where to go but down and i was made redundant but when i worked for them i enjoyed it very much
Running the store which includes setting budget, building a verbal or writing report to head office and other staff about sales performance review and encouraging staff to learn and develop products knowledge and improve customer service. Professionally use the internal Vodafone database system- SIBEL. Reasonably give the other stuff regular training on the system. Responsible for summary of store performance then reporting to Head Office, contract checking, stocks take, stock ordering and complete basic accounting job, eg, preparing banking, check the invoices from suppliers, reconciling money.
Pros
vibrant working environment
Cons
challenging daily and monthly target
Leading my team to succeed in there kpi's Great customer experience (NPS) Love seeing the moment when Staff close the sale.
Pros
Meet a lot of great people
Cons
Always working
Culture is amazing and the developments opportunities are endless.