Vodafone Employee Reviews for TelemarketerReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6,127 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
telemarketer (Former Employee) - NSW - 15 July 2012
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Like a typical day at work, i was taught to call up companies and make appoinments to join vodafone as their way of changing from one company to another at a cheaper price. The hardest part of the job was trying to get the appoinments but the most enjoyable was having breaks all together and having a laugh.
provided long breaks and free lunch
not enough pay for long hours
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Vodafone reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6,127 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Vodafone
- Why did you leave your job at Vodafone?5 people answered
- Do trainers get paid for training at vodafone?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Vodafone?Answered by Vodafone
- How do you feel about the future of Vodafone?2 people answered
- How about the degital interview?Is it difficult?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Vodafone?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Vodafone?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Vodafone, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What is the recruitment process for Retail jobsAnswered by Vodafone
- What is the minimum and maximum age to work?Answered by Vodafone